Sunday

Flip this House

I'm not sure why, but I am not a big fan of the American T.V show,"Flip this House". I think it is because - it is all about the money.


I prefer shows like "Mike Holmes on Homes", "Love it or List it", "This Old House" or even "The New Yankee Workshop".

These shows are about HOMES not houses.

There is a big difference between a home and a house. A home is something you want to make better for you and your family. A home is where you should feel comfortable and safe. Your home is an extension of yourself.

I am not knocking people who buy and sell homes for an investment, even a quick gain. I just have a queasy feeling about a show that glorifies it. It is kind of like sitting at a bar and listening to a guy tell you about all the money he is making. I find these kind of people to be a bore and normally distance myself from them. This is probably why I am not a big fan of "Flip This House".

No comments:

Post a Comment