Friday

Calgary Real Estate Blogs

I am interested in real estate market indicators. I read as much as I can from a variety of sources. I sometimes find real estate blogs usefull. Most Calgary blogs are written by Realtors. One might be suspicious of a Realtor who blogs about real estate but I have found such fears to be unfounded. On the first two pages of a google "calgary real estate blog" search, one will find some informative sites with little "product pushing".

That said, I wish there were more bloggers who were not Realtors. There are few and their views and opinions are diverse and thought provoking. Unfortunately, most of them stopped blogging in the first quarter of 2009.

I follow two Canadian economic bloggers who sometimes touch on real estate. If you are interested check out Canadian Capitalist and Worthwhile Canadian Initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment