10.1 The inspector shall:
1. the walls, ceilings, and floors.
2. the steps, stairways, and railings.
3. the counter tops and a representative number of installed cabinets.
4. a representative number of doors and windows.
5. garage doors and garage door operators.
10.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
1. the paint, wallpaper, and other finish treatments.
2. the carpeting.
3. the window treatments.
4. the central vacuum systems.
5. the household appliances.
6. recreational facilities.
Source: National Certificate Authority Website