8. HEATING SYSTEM
8.1The inspector shall:
1. the installed heating equipment.
2. the vent systems, flues, and chimneys.
1. the energy source.
2. the heating method by its distinguishing characteristics.
8.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
1. the interiors of flues or chimneys which are not readily accessible.
2. the heat exchanger.
3. the humidifier or dehumidifier.
4. the electronic air filter.
5. the solar space heating system.
B. determine heat supply adequacy or distribution balance.
Source: The National Certificate Authority Website